Tuesday, December 19, 2006

With All my Love...


In case you live on Saturn and didn't know, Christmas is now within spitting distance. For this occassion of festive consumerism, I am in the UK with my family, allowing me to pick up some unusual items for presents.

Take a look at this piece of work. This is the Voodoo knife display by Italian designer Raffaele Iannello. It's Mr Zeus's Christmas present from yours truly!

My boss thought it was the wrong present to buy for someone you love, but just look at it! It's so much fun! In a sick kind of way.

Buy online at:
www.red5.co.uk
www.iwantoneofthose.com
www.firebox.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How delightfully sick! Merry Christmas to you phantom blogger. Please keep blogging: makes me chuckle. And greetings from a fellow ex-Londoner in Athens...

Tea said...

I`ve seen these. Wacky LOL

Merry Christmas!

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

Seen this thing before, but always get a good laugh out of it.

I guess you couldn't really carry it in your hand luggage to London :-)